Family law issues are especially sensitive because they affect many areas of your life, from your finances, to your living arrangements to the time you spend with your children. At Krohn & Krissoff, P.A., we provide experienced family law representation to clients from Annapolis, Maryland, and throughout the surrounding areas. Our lawyers will give your family law case the time, attention and dedication it deserves.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 410-266-1136 to speak with one of our Maryland family law lawyers.
Our Family Law Practice
Our attorneys handle a wide range of family law matters for clients throughout the Annapolis area, including but not limited to:
- Divorce: We offer full-service divorce services tailored to meet each client's individual needs.
- Separation planning agreements: We can help you establish a separation agreement, a legal document which establishes provisions for property division, child custody and other matters without terminating the contract of marriage.
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements: We offer a full range of services relating to prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements and the protection of your individual assets.
- Alimony and child support: We handle all legal matters relating to child support and alimony including modifications of orders.
- Modifications: If circumstances warrant a change in existing child support, alimony or child custody orders, we can help you seek modifications that reflect your current needs and financial situation.
- Domestic violence: We can assist you with any matter involving domestic violence, including establishing protective orders.
- Child custody and visitation: We can help you establish child custody and visitation arrangements that protect your rights as a parent and protect the best interests of your children.
- Property distribution: We will work to protect your rights and financial future in property division matters.
- Mediation: We offer a wide range of dispute resolution options, including mediation.
- Pendente lite hearings: A pendente lite hearing is a preliminary hearing in which the court can order temporary orders regarding visitation, child support, alimony and other matters.
Contact an Annapolis Divorce Modification Lawyer
To discuss your case with a knowledgeable Annapolis family lawyer, please contact us today online or by telephone at 410-266-1136.